Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Neutrogena Wave Review

Seeing as I'm the one who actually understands skin care in the house, I've been buying my brother acne stuff since the dawn of time. Needless to say he ran out and started using mine (which made him break out because it wasn't for acne). So off to Target I went tonight to get him a few things to make his face calm down again.  As I was gathering stuff I spotted the Neutrogena Wave. It was on sale for $9.99 and came with a free Neutrogena Naturals Lip balm (what a steal!).

I've been wanting to try this for a while now so I picked it up. Also picked up the exfoliating replacement pads ($6.99). I got home and had to use it immediately. I should say my skin is EXTREMELY dry and I've been struggling with finding something to cleanse my skin without drying it out. With this I may have found it.

After using it my skin felt much smoother and quite hydrated. This is after using the foaming pads included with the Wave -- not the replacement ones I purchased. The foaming pads have a pleasant smell to them. I'd say they smell something like chamomile and possibly mint. The smell is not extremely overpowering thankfully seeing as I am allergic to mint. I'll be using it a few more times and if my opinion changes any I'll be sure to edit this.

So, if you've been waiting to try this head out to Target. You get it for a great price and free lip balm to boot! Also as a side note, don't buy the replacement pads yet. Once you've opened the box there is a $2 off coupon inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment